Mobile Light Tower
Aska offers you next generation Mobile Light Towers/Telescopic Light Towers, Model: VT 8. Fabricated at its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities at Roorkee. Aska’s Mobile Light Towers lighten up your work areas to improve your workforce efficiency, overall productivity and also ensures safety during constructional activities during dark hours.
Our Mobile Light Towers have been designed in a way which makes them durable as well as energy efficient. We make use of internationally acclaimed suppliers and thus emit intense White light, Light Colour Temperature more than 7000° K. They incorporate aluminium reflectors which ensure reduced glare, better performance and reduced required wattage.
Due to their wide application capabilities including complete 360° rotatable light board, Mobile Light Towers are perfect companions for Highways & Road Construction Sites, mining areas, construction sites, civil engineering works, defence requirements and industrial operations.
ASKA’s lighting solution product range includes Portable Light Towers having models with:
(a) 4X1000 Watts Metal Halide Lamps
(b) 4X280 Watts LED Lamps.
ASKA’s Portable Light Towers are technically engineered with “Yanmar 3 cylinder Engines (Japan) coupled with Linz” Brushless Alternators (Italy) & Dedicated Intelligent Light Tower Controller (Specially designed from United Kingdom).
Salient Features of ASKA’s Portable Light Tower, VT-8 :
- Very compact size, portable and ease of transportation.
- Two Variants: (a) 4X1000 watts Metal Halide (b) 4X280 Watts LED Flood Lights.
- DG Set compliant with latest CPCB- II norms.
- Intelligent Light Tower having programmable Control Panel designed from UK.
- Inbuilt Towing system for moving from one site to another.
- The Portable Light Tower is VT 8 meters at full extension for illumination at long distances.
- Dual self-braking, designed for fast and easy tower (mast) erection & extension with 4 sections.
- Wind speed stability of tower (mast): 110 Km/hr.
- 360˚ degree tower rotation to provide pin-point light positioning at your job site.
- 4X1000 Watts of Luminaries are enough to illuminate 7 ½ acres with Metal Halide Lamps.
- ASKA follows stringent Quality Control Procedures at our production plant to produce “Zero Defect” state of the art units.
- All reputed branded components are used for manufacturing the Light Tower Units.
- Quiet Operations: 75 dB sound Levels at 1 meter from acoustic enclosure.
- Biggest fuel tank of capacity of 120 Liters.
- Excellent fuel economy providing up to 75 hours of run time per tank of fuel.
- 3 cylinder rugged diesel engine from “Yanmar” (Model: 3TNV76 - GGEA) powers a brushless self regulated type generator / alternator from “Linz” (Italy).
- Light fixtures plug into weather proof sockets (plug in & Plug Out) with IP-54 rating.
- Auxiliary Output Socket to run small electrical tools like Drilling Machines, Hammer, Single Phase Welding Machines.
- AC plug – in socket available for direct usage on Mains Supply, bypassing the DG.
- ASKA has its own After Sales, Service Engineers who are strategically stationed pan India for immediate response to ‘Service Calls’ .
- Yanmar has authorized dealer network of more than 15 Authorized Dealers for ‘After Sales Support’ for Yanmar Spares spread across pan India.
- Very low downtime in case of Engine Break Downs.
- ASKA maintains abundant availability of indigenously manufactured parts.